Competitive Irish Dance
The Celtic Steppers are a group of dancers at our school who have dedicated their time to learn the art of Irish Step Dancing. This group has the opportunity to compete, as well as perform at our Annual Saint Patrick's Day Show, Spring Recital and community events.
Louise is a member of Rince Tuatha Nua, which gives our dancers wonderful opportunities. A Feis (Gaelic term for festival) is where dancers have the opportunity to compete against dancers from multiple schools. Celtic Steppers members have the option to attend as little or as many feiseanna as they choose. Since Irish dancing is all individual dancing (with the exception of our ceili teams), you can select how involved you would like to be.
All Celtic Steppers must have at least 1 year of Irish dance experience.
Please contact Louise if you are interested in having your child participate.
- Mini Celtic Steppers
- Junior Celtic Steppers
Age and ability is used to determine proper placement of each child.
(During the summer both the 4 week class sessions and 3 day intensive are encouraged however only 1 is mandatory).
2018-2019 Celtic Steppers Schedule
- September 15th: Berkshire Feile- Pittsfield, MA
- November 3rd: New England Championships- Great Wolf Lodge
- January 12th: Celtic Winter Gathering- Stowe, VT
- February 23rd: Mid-Atlantic Championships- Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- March 17th: MLSD Saint Patrick's Day Show, Lexington, MA
- April 6th: Daly School Feis- Atlantic Highlands, NJ
- April 27th- Flying Irish Spring Feis- Leominster, MA
- MORE DATES TBA